Repcon is addressing the growing shortage of qualified craft workers—head on. We’re building four state-of-the-art training and testing facilities (Corpus Christi is up and running), each one loaded with next-generation tools and equipment, able to handle up to 4,000 trainees per year.
- Customers benefit directly from the intense hands-on training
- Craftworkers are more empowered with improved skills
- Workdays are more productive and efficient
- Rigging, torqueing, and machining using state-of the-art tools like magnetic backup and hydraulics—to minimize hand injuries
- Exchanger training covers shell and flange repairs and push-pull using conventional, truck mounts, self-propelled, and aerial extraction
- Multiple valve designs and configurations to gain experience with the complete dismantle and rebuild process
- Tower and vessel training includes tray and packing removal and installation, process overview, and component & equipment ID.
- Industrial welding from stick to combination. Pipefitter training includes: blueprint, layout and installation, material and equipment identification
- Manway, bottle and fire watch training and testing for safety attendants and foremen.
- Hands-on chemical PPE & breathing air
- Full mechanical exchanger training from blind-to-blind, hydro-testing, torqueing and component identification
Estimated completion schedules/ locations:
- Corpus Christi: on line
- Baton Rouge: Spring 2016
- Houston: Summer 2016
- Beaumont: Fall 2016